Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today is a very sad day for me.

I will not go into detail, as it hurts too much. But for whoever of you actually read this new blog, please keep me and my family in your prayers. We definitely need them.

I have realized that this life is crazy. It throws more curve balls than a World Series Champion pitcher. It gets you down, so far down that it is sometimes hard to think you will ever come up.

However, if there is one thing that I have learned, it is to be strong and put faith in God because He is the one thing that you can always count on. He will keep you strong and keep you looking up and towards better times. I used to question my faith, but now have realized that it is the one constant in my life.

Anyway, please just keep us in your prayers. God listens.

No comments: